Images play an essential role in communication of scientific concepts and new research results. Especially when communicating cellular and molecular topics, illustrations can depict the invisible and are a necessity for understanding by non-experts as investors, medical patients and general public.
• Visualization of complex scientific processes and topics for publication and presentation
• Concept development and production of custom-tailored illustrations
• Digital illustrations in 2D and 3D, traditional illustrations, interactive designs and animations
• Illustration style ranges from schematic to highly realistic illustrations rich in details
• Scientific understanding provides the foundation for every project
• Clear and scientifically accurate communication